AT technology is a technology consulting firm based in Western New York. Our consultants specialize in bringing technology solutions to healthcare, education and SMB. Our expertise in the the IT and Telecommunications industry allows us to deliver the highest quality service to all of our customers, many of whom refer us to their friends.
AT technology has proven experience with Microsoft Server and PC Based Operating Systems, Microsoft Exchange Server and VMWare. We work with several manufacturers for hardware sales. We are partnered with Dell, Microsoft, Barracuda, Intermedia and more. On the telecommunications side we are an authorized NEC and Toshiba dealer.
We are committed to developing partnerships with our clients by establishing long-term relationships. Part of that commitment involves following systematic working methods We employ efficient systems and practices to ensure client satisfaction, excellent communication, and high-quality methodology in our operations. Our staff includes certified Engineers and Technicians ready to service your IT and Telecommunication Systems. Call us today to see how to become a partner.
Give us a call. Your initial consultation is free!
• Microsoft Certifications: MCT, MCSE, MCP
• Telecom engineers with certifications from: Toshiba, NEC, Iwatsu, Fujitsu, Samsung, Vodavi, SRX
• Cisco/ Sonicwall / Adtran / Netgear / Watchguard
• Dell – Partner Premier Authorized Reseller
• Authorized Toshiba Telecom Systems Division Dealer (DK, CIX, IPEdge)
• Authorized NEC Telecom Systems Division Dealer (Aspire, SV8100, SV8300)
• Member of Ideacom Network
• Share a passion for the technology we sell and support.
• Take the time to understand your business.
• Instill a proactive approach to solve problems before they arise.
• Explain technology in terms you’ll understand.
• Are trained experts in their respective fields.
Kosta Stojanovski, Founder and President
Technical Consultant (Buffalo NY)
Are you interested in joining a growing team of IT professionals? As an IT service provider we are looking for a new member to join our team.
Strong communication skills and the ability to work with business users and decision makers is a must.
Telecom Consultant (Buffalo NY)
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Telecom Field Engineer to join our team. The Telecom Field Engineer’s job will primarily involve installation and maintenance of customer premise key, PBX, VoIP systems, and associated equipment. This position will also require you to perform moves adds and changes based on customer requests.