We’re always looking for qualified people to join our team
Help Desk Specialist (Buffalo NY)
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to clients’ computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to tickets, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem/root cause, and determines and implements solution.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, applications, and hardware.
- Use best practice troubleshooting skills to resolve issues.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write and maintain client documentation.
- Provide end user training when appropriate.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Use in house management applications to ensure PC’s are running efficiently.
- VMware experience a plus.
- RMM experience a plus.
- User VPN setups
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Execute follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
Network Engineer (Buffalo NY)
The Network Engineer will be responsible for performing hardware and software product installation, configuration management, maintenance, testing and documentation. All of this is done either remotely at our office location or onsite at our clients technical environment that includes: Cisco, Sonicwall, VMware, EMC, Microsoft, Aruba related products and more.
Additional responsibilities of the Network Engineer include:
- Develop server solutions and implement within a SMB environment
- Install and maintain storage infrastructure – SAN, NAS and backup
- Install upgrades and patches for Sonicwall, Cisco, EMC, VMware, Microsoft and other products
- Backup strategies and data retention including backup to disk and to the Cloud (public or private)
- Utilize best practices with respect to process and documentation/templates
- Habitual use in these technologies: Cisco (ASA Firewall and Catalyst switches) , VMware (vSphere, etc.) EMC (SAN, Avamar), Microsoft related products (Windows, SQL, Exchange etc.)
- Lead client requirements gathering discussions and translate high level business requirements into technical designs and practical solutions
Required skills, knowledge & abilities
- 2 – 3 years of professional experience working with physical & virtual environments and data storage/SAN technology.
- 2 – 3 years of extensive knowledge and experience with the following:
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, GPO and Server solutions
- VMware backup and Data Domain technology
- Cisco, Sonicwall, Aruba technology
- VMware versions, current and older, including the ability to make design decisions for new implementations
- Strong hands on work experience with the following technologies: VMware vSphere, EMC, Cisco, MS Windows
Preferred Skills, knowledge & abilities:
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Management and other related Microsoft Windows components; experience in configuring both physical & virtual environments with a focus on high availability and scalability of architectures
- Experience setting up, configuring and managing virtual infrastructures running VMware vSphere 5x and 6x while also making design decisions on leveraging storage within them
- Ability to build, configure, and troubleshoot Windows Servers 2003, 2008, and 2012, both physical and virtual
- Extensive knowledge/ experience in performing physical to virtual, virtual to virtual server migrations (experience should include knowledge and migrating data with a focus on data integrity and troubleshooting file security issues)
- Ability to install/ configure LUNs for best performance and troubleshoot all layers of vSphere/ related components
- Experience designing and implementing physical and virtual system disaster recovery Solutions
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, or equivalent work experience.
- VMWare or Windows certification is a plus
As an employee of AT technology Inc. you are offered a great career opportunity influencing a wide-spectrum of services to the diverse populations we serve – but it’s more than a paycheck.
Our total compensation package features an outstanding set of employee benefits which you should consider towards your overall compensation, including:
- 50% paid medical insurance premium
- Reasonable Dental and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Assistance programs
- Low cost basic and optional life insurance
- Retirement Savings
Job Type: Full-time
Telecom Consultant (Buffalo NY)
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime and one of our team members will be happy to help you