Is Your Company Using Today’s Technology To Drive Productivity Gains In Your Call Center?
Zultys has designed our Integrated Contact Center (ICC) solution to optimize operations and efficiently handle customer calls. The ICC solution comes pre-packaged with features to streamline operations and improve management for a customer service department of any size and call volume.
Improve Your Communications Bottlenecks With Zultys Enterprise-Class Call Center
- Configure Incoming Calls to Fit Your Work Style
- Technology Makes Teamwork Easy
- Keep Track of All Your Call Notes
- Chat, Call & Voicemails in the Same Queue
- Real-Time View of All Activity.
- Record All Communications Channels
- Work Anywhere and Everywhere
- Report and Analyze
- Easy to Scale
- Platform Integration
Configure Incoming Calls to Fit Your Work Style
Intelligently process incoming calls to the agent phone line based on preset rules and real-time conditions. Incoming calls can ring all employees in the department or one person at a time depending on the work style. An incoming caller can be routed to the best employee to help them based on specific criteria. If a customer calls back within a certain amount of time, his call can be sent to the same agent who helped him before, so he doesn’t have to explain himself again.
Technology Makes Teamwork Easy
Keep Track of All Your Call Notes
Chat, Call & Voicemails in the Same Queue
Customers can leave a voicemail that holds their place in line, rather than wait on hold for the next agent to become available. Eliminate frustrating waits for customers as they go on with their day while they wait for a call center agent to speak to them.
Real-Time View of All Activity.
Wallboard can show call and agent data for one or more call groups at the same time. Each user can customize the wallboard to show only the data they want to see. Configure the wallboard to show information in a format that’s easiest for agents to act on. Zultys wallboard can accommodate any display preferences: customize what data to see, change the order of data fields, and adjust field and text colors and even size. Then once the user has all the fields showing just as they like, save the configuration as a template. If each shift supervisor wants to set up the wallboard set up their own special way, it takes only a few seconds to load their personalized template.
Supervisors can add colorful alerts to the wallboard. Quickly grab attention when all agents are busy or too many calls are in the queue at the same time. Monitor call center activity to ensure that company SLA is being properly met. Agents and supervisors can spot any potential issues before they can grow into major problems. problems.
Record All Communications Channels
Work Anywhere and Everywhere
Report and Analyze
Easy to Scale
Key System Features
- Advanced Call Routing based on real-time activity
- Call Recording – full-time and on-demand
- Call Attached Data (CAD) for customizable Agent Scripts, wrap up/exit codes, and more
- Optional integration with external CRM & Outlook, workforce management applications, and other 3rd party tools
- Multiple Reporting options
- Webchat Capabilities
- Multimedia Queue – calls, webchats and callback requests are queued in the order they are received
- Customizable music-on-hold & position in queue & expected wait time announcements
- Last Agent Routing option will send repeat callers to the same agent that handled their previous call
- Fully integrated fax server
- Wallboard for real-time ICC group analysis
Key Supervisor / Agent Features
- Chat, Instant Message & Presence allows agents to collaborate effectively
- Supervisors can Silent Monitor, Barge in & Whisper-thru to Agents
- Supervisors monitor all activity in SuperView™: Real-time call monitoring & statistics for multiple ICC Groups in a single window
- Agents can receive calls on their mobile devices with Zultys Mobile Communicator for iPhone and Android
- Calls can be assigned to specific Agents
- Agents can be members of multiple ICC groups
- Agent login/logout – initiated by Supervisor or automatically by the system
- Shared ICC Group Voice Mail box with multiple outgoing greeting options, email notifications and escalation facilities.
- ScreenDial™ lets Agents click-to-call numbers directly from any application